Smart Metering is the technological solution that allows retrieving remote and automatically the detailed consumption values and disposing water management actors and final customers with access to it for review and information management.
Aqualogy provides diverse automatic meter reading solutions that can be used together or separately in order to cover any possible remote reading scenario and casuistry:
- Smart metering solution via long-range radio frequency (VHF): For mass deployment using minimal equipment. It is the leading Smart metering solution in Europe with more than 1.1 million meters operating through it.
- iMeter: Using direct GPRS connection, this solution is especially suitable for large consumers, special customers and isolated supplies as it allows more detailed analysis of the consumption values.
- Results obtained with any Aqualogy Smart Metering solution are accessible from a single information management system (MDM - Meter Data Management). The MDM provides broad and varied control mechanisms and data presentation options in order to optimize monitoring, control and data management options.
Aqualogy can collaborate with clients based on different contracting formulas depending on the client interests and the scenarios to be solved:
- Smart metering equipment supply and client training to facilitate its own deployment deadlines (self-installation).
- Project implementation, with turnkey approach.
- Data management system operation and maintenance, thus avoiding costly investments in hardware/software and reducing risks and deadlines.
Clients have this way access to a widely validated and proven technology, together with Aqualogy support, experience and know-how in smart metering data management and return on investment optimization.